These days, we do just about everything online—and that includes shopping. Which is why there’s never been a better time to be in ecommerce.
An ecommerce site offers you the chance to build your brand, connect with more customers, and sell more products—but only if you’ve got the right website design.
Web design is critical when creating an ecommerce website. Good ecommerce web design is all about using the right colors, fonts, images, words and graphics to convince visitors to make a purchase. Your ecommerce website design should attract potential customers, provide great user experience and present your shop in the best light.
So, not only does your site have to look good and feel on-brand, but it also needs to drive your website visitors to take action and, you know… buy your products. But how, exactly, do you do that? How do you design the kind of ecommerce site that generates a load of online sales?
Red Website Design shares 16 Ecommerce web design tips in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
• Let customers refine their options
• Let them reverse their choices too
• Keep the search bar in easy reach
• If items are out of stock, make it clear
• Make use of quality photography
• Make the shopping cart visible
• Make your site easy to navigate
• Don’t add delivery charges at the end
• Give your site personality
• Add a newsletter signup form
• Keep product pages clean
• Include testimonials
• Display product variations intuitively
• Eliminate checkout distractions
• Keep the ‘add to cart’ visible
• Make contacting you easy
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Thanks for reading this post! Don’t just read and leave,
Please like, follow me, and share with others too!!…