Web Design Features
Features to Expect on Your Website
These features are key to the success our clients have experienced through their websites.
Search Engine Friendly
An important quality of a website by Da-Manager is its visibility on search engines. By employing SEO best practices during development, we ensure that Google and other search engines easily find the website’s pages.
Visually Appealing Website
The way a website looks matters. The first impression a visitor will have about your website is its design, before content or functionality. At Da-Manager, we ensure that websites are not only functionally effective but also aesthetically appealing.
Responsive Website Design
A responsive website is one whose layout adapts to the screen size of devices. Responsive web design gives users a great experience when viewing your website on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. Mobile-friendly websites also help with search engine optimization.
Content Management System
A Content Management System (CMS) makes it easy to manage the content of your website. At Da-Manager we always ensure that a CMS is integrated with websites so that clients easily add pages and modify website content.
3rd Party Integrations
We extend the functionality of websites and make them even more interactive by integrating different 3rd party solutions. Popular integrations include Social Media Plugins, Google Analytics, Live Chat, Google Maps, Online Payment, Newsletter Subscription, etc.
The following are the user experience (UX) and usability factors considered in the web design projects:
- Site load time is reasonable
- Adequate text-to-background contrast
- Font size/spacing is easy to read
- Emphasis (bold, etc.), Flash & Add-ons are used sparingly
- Images have appropriate alt tags
- The company logo is prominently placed
- The homepage is digestible in 5 seconds
- A clear path to company information
- A clear path to contact information
- The main navigation is easily identifiable
- Navigation labels are clear & concise
- Number of buttons/links is reasonable
- Company logo is linked to the homepage
- Links are consistent & easy to identify
- Site search is easy to access
- Major headings are clear & descriptive
- Critical content is above the fold
- Styles & colors are consistent
- The main copy is concise & explanatory
- URLs are meaningful & user-friendly