Paid Digital Marketing (PPC)
What is PPC Advertising
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click, and it’s an advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays only when the ad is clicked.
Many business owners try to do this themselves and end up frustrated with high cost per clicks, low ROI, and general wastage. Getting the most out of your Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns takes skills and experience. This is where Da-Manager steps in. We ensure that only certified digital marketing strategists and executives work on client PPC campaigns.
Advantages of Paid Digital Marketing via PPC
- Take advantage of existing demand for your products & services.
- Pay only for relevant traffic: limit by geography, days of the week, time-of-day, keywords, etc.
- With well-written ad copy, reduce your number of dead leads.
Why Choose Us For Paid Digital Marketing
- We make sure we understand your brand and objectives from the outset
- A planned, more strategic approach – one shaped by data, fueled by creative thinking and proven by results
- A marketing-qualified Account Manager acting on your behalf within the agency
- We are target-driven and can help you to define those KPIs
- Manage multiple platforms, including social media channels, AdWords, Bing, AdRoll, Display, YouTube, Microsoft, and much more.
- We’re perceptive. We’ll adapt campaigns to suit you and provide you with exciting new opportunities and keep you conversant with the industry.
- Our expertise in web design allows us to easily deploy conversion rate optimization opportunities to maximize you ROI.
- Regular formal progress reporting and face-to-face reviews at pre-agreed intervals
Our PPC management service is built around your goals and objectives. Based on your objectives, we will build your campaign using a number of platforms, such as:
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitter Ads
5-Step Iterative Process for Paid Digital Marketing
We conduct an audit of your current campaigns and identify issues and wastage. This Insight phase helps to understand you as a client, your objectives, your sector, and your competitive landscape. At this phase, we also identify the areas and scope of opportunity and assess whether the objectives set are realistic in relation to the information gathered.
With input from technical, content, and creative specialists, the strategists compile a bespoke strategy to meet your individual brief. The strategy should never be boilerplate in our view. This comprehensive strategy becomes the route map for all campaigns, propositions, and activities to follow.
The initial Insights phase we carry out will also identify any on-site issues which should be addressed before campaigns start running – issues that could hinder navigation, engagement, or goal conversion. Issues that could affect your campaign’s bottom-line performance if not attended to. These are agreed with you and worked on – either by us or your own in-house team if you prefer – within what we call the ‘Foundations’ stage. Launching without proving the foundations will inevitably affect your return on investment.
We either rebuild, restructure, or further build out your campaigns. Most clients use us on a retained basis to deliver the marketing campaigns in line with the strategies and plans we have created.
5. Continuous Optimisation, Testing & Idea Generation
Daily campaign management to maximize budget and ROI. Ad, landing page, and user journey testing also allows us to continually increase conversions. Our research and test data feed new ideas for customer acquisition