No matter how much traffic you got this year, I’m sure you want more high quality search traffic to your website in 2019.
However, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Improving organic rankings and traffic can be a complicated affair. Especially if you have little knowledge about SEO in which case we would suggest reaching out to an SEO company for advice.
Would you like to generate more website traffic from your local community? Looking for ways to improve your local presence on Google?
This guide by Brafton on the infographic is going to prepare you for things to do in 2019 to get those precious visitors from search engines.
Here’s a quick summary:
• Prioritise and optimise Google My Business
• Keep all name, address, phone number and website listings up to date
• Solicit and respond to customer reviews
• Focus on ongoing optimisation
• Be proactive with questions and answers on your Google My Business listing
• Keep technical SEO top of mind
• Pay attention to the competition
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Thanks for reading this post! Don’t just read and leave,
please like, follow me, and share with others too!!…