Are your email marketing campaigns optimized for mobile users? Want to ensure you don’t lose subscribers due to poorly optimized emails?
WSI share their guide to mobile-friendly email campaigns in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
1. Compose short and concise subject lines
2. Put the most important information up front
3. Use a responsive template
4. Have a clean hierarchy and design
5. Use larger fonts
6. Incorporate a strong call to action
7. Optimize your images
8. Lead people to mobile-friendly sites
9. Don’t forget to test on multiple devices
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Thanks for reading this post! Don’t just read and leave,
please like, follow me, and share with others too!!…