You could have the best-looking website in the world but if people can’t find you online you won’t get any enquires or sales.
As a web design agency who ALSO specialise in SEO, we get asked these questions all the time by potential clients:
– Why can’t our prospective customers find us on Google?
– What do we need to do to get our website on the 1st page of Google?
Google is the number one most visited website and it drives the majority of search traffic to websites in the world. That’s why it’s so important to have a strong presence in search results.
It’s really important that you as the business owner understand what’s wrong with your website and what you can do to fix it.
Having reviewed hundreds of websites over the past few years, I’ve found 7 main reasons why your website is not ranking well in search results.
So, if you’re having issues getting your business website indexed by Google or you want to know why your site isn’t being displayed in search results,
QuickSprout share the 7 common reasons your site isn’t being indexed in this infographic.
Here’s a quick summary:
• No or incorrectly configured robots.txt file
• A badly configured .htaccess file
• Badly written title and meta tags
• Incorrectly configured URL parameters
• Low PageRank
• Connectivity or DNS issues
• Domain with bad history
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Thanks for reading this post! Don’t just read and leave,
please like, follow me, and share with others too!!…