Is your twitter account lacking followers? Are you struggling with curating engaging posts on twitter. Well, you’re in luck: Red Website Design share 11 reasons people won’t follow you on Twitter in this infographic.
Here’s a few things on the list:
- You don’t have a Twitter bio
- You don’t have an avatar
- Your account is locked
- You have been on Twitter for less than a month
- You don’t tweet regularly
- You have nothing to say or share
- You follow way more people than follow you
- Your profile and tweets reveal you are mostly on Twitter to sell
- Your tweet history is full of self-promotional words or links
- You are promoting porn, gambling or other vices
- You are a business and only ever tweet about the business
Check out the infographic for more detail.